Tuesday, December 12, 2017

What a happy December !

How time flies, it is the last month of the year, soon we will be stepping into the year of 2018. It is time to look back and analyze if our goals achieved.

Many years ago I was working in Kuala Lumpur for more than 10 years. In 2014, I decided to go back to my home town, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. It was a very difficult decision because I had left this small place when I was at a very young age. At Sabah, the operation of Homodesty Consultancy becomes very challenging, especially the slow paced working attitude and shortage of professional workers often giving troubles to my works.

This year, the biggest plan for my company is to move to a new office. Before that, it was located at Taman Seputeh, Jalan Damai. Now the new office is at Aeropod Commercial Square. This place is opposite to a train station, 3 mins drive from the international airport and within 5 mins drive, you can reach the capital city, Kota Kinabalu. For your info, Sabah is very famous for the sunset view, beautiful island for scuba diving, fresh seafood, jungle hiking at the rain forest and mountain climbing at the highest mountain in South East Asia - Mont. Kinabalu .

It took me more than 6 months to plan about the interior design and renovation work in the new office. Problem occured when we started the renovation works. At here, we have to due with careless, irresponsible and low abilities workers. There was an old saying in my home town : if you have renovation at your place, make sure you always be there and closely monitoring the workers. Anyway, the opening date of the new office had delayed because of a lot of uncontrollable situation.

During the few months of the renovation work in my office, my immune system has became weak. Because of high stress, too much worries and insomnia, a long disappeared Eczema attacked again! The skin was extremely itchy, red rashes appeared all over my neck and it felt like burning. Without thinking too much, I went to a doctor, he gave me Efficort Cream, suggested me to do some kind of allergic test and strongly recommended a kind of drug (with unknown side effect) to be taken for long term. I rejected the blood test and the dangerous medication, just bought the cream. In 5 days of using the cream, the rashes seem to reduced 50%. I didn't continue because I noticed the skin of my neck was gradually became thin, it was like a transparent paper. When the skin was thinning, it wasn't a good thing.


I was so stupid, why I didn't think of using the Chinese medicine method to treat myself? It must be my mind had been interrupted by the renovation stuffs until I forgotten I am a Chinese medicine doctor. So I immediately diagnosed myself, then used cupping to remove the heat and detox from the skin. As you can see from the photo, the skin at acupoint turned dark red, that indicated the waste metabolic sustances had been removed. After that I create a herbal supplement (no side effect at all) to treat the Eczema, the selected herbs work as effective as Anti-Histamine medication. Within 1 or 2 days, the rashes and itchiness gone. 

This Eczema experience taught me some lessons. It told me about the balance of the body, mind and soul are very important. The high level of stress, poor rest, worries, depress, angry etc can weaken the immunity. Same thing apply to those who suffering from skin pigmentation issue, when your health is poor, emotionally stressed, the dark spots / patches will spread or become darker.

In this December, I invented 3 new products to further enhance the treatment of skin pigmentation. By the introduction liquid cleanser, toner and herbal essence (some of you might used before), it will make our herbal skin care set become more powerful in combating dark spots. For any clients who purchase the External-SP or Homo-SP package, they can get those 3 products for FREE.





Have a nice day!

No comments: