Tuesday, January 1, 2019

About myself and my Chinese herbal skin treatment














Happy New Year 2019!


My name is Alexander Ho, I am a Sabahan too. Like many youths, I left Sabah to further study and work in Kuala Lumpur for 16 years. I went to both KL Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine and HeiLongJiang University of Chinese Medicine (Harbin, China) to learn Chinese Medicine Dermatology. With all the blood, sweat and tears in 8 years of studies, I am a degree holder in Chinese Medicine by HeiLongJiang University of Chinese Medicine (Harbin, China).

On July 2014, I decided to go back to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah instead of staying in Kuala Lumpur to develop my career. In Sabah, there are very few qualified Chinese Medicine Physician to serve the people who seek for natural Chinese herbs skin treatments. Therefore, I hope I can contribute a little efforts to help people in Sabah.

When I was in KL, I have a lots of Malays, Indian and oversea patients. They feel happy to know me because I can explain their health condition in English and Bahasa Malaysia to them. I always tell my patients, our body is like our car, we need to do regular check up to ensure it work well. My job as a Chinese Medicine physician is to help my patients to know more about what happening in their body that cause skin disease, and help them to fix it by natural herbs which do not bring side effects. Most of the time, I am not just treating diseases, but also learn to live a healthy life and of course I do travel to seek for inspiration.

Now I am based in Aeropod Commercial Square, I am specialized in treating all type of "difficult to cure" skin diseases. Terrible itchiness, redness, allergic reaction etc. Besides that, I also help women to look youthful by custom made anti-aging herbal supplement, herbal skin care and facial acupuncture. For your info, I am also very good at treating dark spots, wrinkles, acne etc.

Besides treating skin diseases, I am also providing professional consultation for helping every individual to find out their own body type, and based on their current health status, I analyse the strength or weakness in organs and personalized a healthy lifestyle plan to reduce sickness, pain and suffering in the future.

success stories from clients :
https://ho-acupuncture.blogspot.com/2019/01/our-testimonials.html

Contact number / WhatsApp : 012-4883814 (ALEX HO)
* Please make an appointment before visit my clinic.

Website : www.homodesty.com

Company address :
Homodesty Consultancy
Level 5, Aeropod Commercial Square,
Jalan Aeropod Off Jalan Kepayan, 88200 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

Google map :
https://goo.gl/maps/XFT2CAZC2VS2

No comments: